The Zen Box
- Free shipping on all orders above ₹999
- Flat 15% Discount on orders of Rs.1999 and above. (No Code required)
The Zen Box is a perfect way to indulge in a relaxing session of calming activities that will help reduce your stress and melt away your tiredness.
A beautifully illustrated box that contains -
- Your favorite Mini Mandala colouring book
- The newly launched Journey Positive Affirmation Puzzle
- 3 art prints that make you ponder and reflect.
- Three carefully curated incense stick packs meant for different moods
- A ceramic incense stick holder
Calm your senses by lighting up one of the incense sticks and settle in for a relaxing colouring session whenever you feel the need to unwind. Colour your stress away, while the fragrance soothes your mind and soul.
The Mini Mandalas Colouring Book is a mini, portable colouring book, perfect for mini mindfulness sessions in between work from home breaks or as therapy sessions on quiet days. You can use felt-tips, coloured pencils, crayons, gel pens, markers or watercolours to colour in the tiny mandalas.
Or you can choose to piece the Joy in the Journey puzzle for a few moments of meditative calm.Whimsical illustrations along with an affirming thought allow you to immerse yourself in a comforting world of calm and positivity as you piece them together.
- A beautiful illustrated reusable storage box
- 3 incense stick packs of 40 each in 3 fragrances (Lavendar, Patchouli Leaves and Sage & Citrus) for different moods
- A gorgeous flower shaped ceramic incense holder
- The Mini mandala colouring book
- The Joy in Journey Affirmation Puzzle
- 3 Art Prints (Be a Butterfly, Take What You Need & Compliments) that help you ponder and reflect
How to use
- Create an atmosphere of mindfulness and calm by lighting incense sticks. The scents are curated specifically for the purposes mentioned.
- Spend moments of mindfulness by reflection on any of the art prints
- Calm your mind with a bit of mindful mandala colouring, a proven therapeutic activity
- Destress with the Journey affirmation puzzle for a calming escape into serenity
Benefits of Incense Sticks
- Lavendar - A set of 40 incense sticks scented with lavender and good vibes. It is known for its soothing and calming effects on stressed out minds. When you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious and need a moment of mindfulness, light one up and place it in the holder. Take a deep breath, relax your body and let the aroma lull you into a state of calm.
- Patchouli Leave - A set of incense stickers scented with patchouli and positivity. The earthiness of patchouli helps ground your mind and calm your nerves. When you feel like you need some balance and a mind refresh, light one up and place it in the holder. Take a deep breath, relax your body and let the aroma lull you into a state of relaxation.
- Sage & Citrus- A set of incense stickers scented with sage and citrus and whole lot of energy. Safe and citrus is a potent combination that stimulates your mind, brings clarity of thought and helps you focus. When you are feeling lost or out of ideas and need some inspiration, light one up and place it in the holder. Take a deep breath, relax your body and let the aroma energies you and stimulate your senses and get your mind ready for optimal productivity.
Benefits of Mandala Colouring
- Anxiety and Stress Relief - The repetitive patterns and the act of filling in colours without the need for heavy mental work, lulls our brain into a state of restfulness and calm. It can actually lower heart rate and blood pressure, reduce pulse rate and increase the release of feel-good hormones.
- Promotes Mindfulness - Mandala colouring can induce a state of creative flow, where the brain becomes so consumed and focussed on the art of colouring that we tune out everything else and lose sense of time. We focus only on the activity we are doing and this reduces distractions and mental fatigue.
- Perfect alternative to Meditation - For those of us who would like to try to meditate but don’t know how to or are too impatient and restless, mandala colouring can be a great alternative. It invokes the same feelings as meditation and can be equally beneficial.
- Sparks Creativity - The act of engaging in a creative activity, has surprising effects on other creative aspects of our thinking process. Colouring can enable us to focus on a creative challenge better and enhance our creative thinking ability.
- Better Sleep - When used as a form of meditation, this activity may stimulate the release of melatonin – a hormone that slows cell aging and improves sleep
Benefits of Journey Affirmation Puzzle
- Stress Reduction: The soothing nature of assembling puzzles helps reduce stress and anxiety. It's a perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- Enhanced Focus: Jigsaw puzzles require focused attention, diverting your mind from intrusive thoughts and improving your ability to concentrate.
- Mood Elevation: The combination of beautiful illustrations and positive affirmations can lift your mood and promote a positive outlook on life.
- Sense of Accomplishment: Completing a puzzle, especially one with intricate artwork, gives you a sense of accomplishment that can boost self-esteem and confidence.
- Mindfulness Practice: Engaging with the puzzle pieces mindfully encourages you to stay present in the moment, fostering mindfulness and a sense of tranquility.As you focus on finding the perfect fit for each piece, your mind unwinds, stress melts away, and you find yourself in a state of serene concentration.
- Brain Stimulation: Puzzles are renowned for their cognitive benefits. They challenge your brain, improve spatial reasoning, enhance memory, and boost problem-solving skills. Engaging with our puzzles is like giving your mind a stimulating workout.
Ships in 7-10 days!
For any enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org